We should have known as we huddled in the windy plaza under the warm, red glow of the Target, Chuck E’ Cheese, and
We ran through
We should have known.
At the lovely Bar Reis Down Downs ensued:
· The Hares: They got big down downs for the lack of marks, the few marks that were present being in skinny chalk, and for just general hare-ness.
· The Virgin: There was only one, a lovely girl (I think her name was
· The Visitor: Incontinental Divide from
· Josh then presented the hares with a large piece of drywall he swiped on trail for their future haring attempts and they were made to drink again.
· We attempted to name Josh for either the fact that he stole drywall while on trail, attempted to instigate a random beer check by running to his house in the middle of the trail (but came back with no beer! Unfair!), or for the hilarity that is his facial hair every week. After numerous names were tossed around (Wet N’ Dry, DryStash, SheetRock) and nothing stuck he just drank his beer.
· Smashmouth was given the honor of dispensing the Angry Brit/Random Abuse of Power this week and decided to give us a down down in three parts. All three went to the visitor, Incontinental Divide, for bellowing on trail, showing a lack of respect for veteran hashers, and for not knowing who the veteran hashers are.
· 50 Dollar Footsie and Just David received a down down for making eyes at each other and then proceeded to make out in the circle, which of course resulted in another down down and some dry heaving from the group.
· Just Phil was called out for showering between the trail and the On-In. A hasher who cares about personal hygiene?? That is shocking! I am shocked!
· And finally Basia and AARPenis for using the restroom at a fancy-schmancy restaurant on trail. I’m sure the patrons were very thankful for that detour.
The micro brews ran out after the pizza arrived, but the PBR flowed well into the night as the hashers skittered out in the misty rain. I, for one, now feel wiser and more prepared for the disappointments of life. Next time I see skinny chalk at a start, I’ll know and just go home.