Aug 5, 2009 – 1st Anniversary of
On In: No Idea –
Scribe: First Class Semen
Chalk talk began and it became clear that there were more Virgins then non-Virgins – probably why I had such a problem handing out chalk – no one knew what to do with it. Ow, My Balls! gave a great talk whilst
We made it into Sty Town past the fake split now marked as false (thank you FRB’s) & by some roller hockey rink, ran across some soggy, muddy grass & were headed south down Avenue A. At some point we started west on 13th Street…I was tempted to stop at
Momofuku Milk bar for one of those cookies, but decided to stay with the pack – Pizza & Beer were waiting.
The pack continued cross-town on 13th and at some point started heading North on
the Harrierettes around me became distracted by the shiny things in the windows and after a conversation about crap we don’t need we realized we hadn’t seen a check in some time and had to backtrack. We got back on trail at 20th; cutting across town to be greeted with the
BVN & BVVN (I swear!) signs to end up at No Idea.
Now for the down downs:
2) Visitors & Virgins! Wow there were a lot of Virgins! We had three Visitors – two from
4) Virgin Carey – For wearing headphones on trail (we know it is a bit cruel to do that to a Virgin, but rules are rules & it was a slow news night.)
5) Just Sean – For bringing the Red F-ing toolbox
6) Bryce – For moving away for awhile & this being his last hash.
7) Our Visitor’s from
8) Bill – for giving the hares a soaked, sweaty $20.
When I left it appeared that the beer may have outlasted the group. Nice.
First Class Semen