Never hashed? Wondering what this is all about? Click here...
||Start / Transit Info Subway/LIRR/Metro North/Path
Stay at home got you feeling down? How about some art therapy with zen master artist Bob Ross!
What you’ll need:
- to be prelubed
- memory of a recent r*n outside for nature inspiration
- any old arts and craft supplies you may have... markers, chalk, glitter and makeup from an old theme hash... (You could also draw a digital picture on a tablet or something)
- one or more beers! (There will be a secret word that when Bob Ross says it, we all drink.)
Honors will be awarded in our post-lesson virtual gallery walk. And don’t think you lack any artistic talent. Remember, “There are no mistakes... only happy trails accidents!”
|Foreign My Twat|
|Getting Back to Hashing in NYC (With Options if You're Not Ready)|
Start: Lower Manhattan (Asynchronous and Pack) and Brooklyn (Asynchronous)
More details to come, but this is our first step in the five boroughs to move back towards regular hashing safely while giving options to those not ready for that. There will be a trail laid in Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn, both can be run solo similar to the asynchronous trails we've been doing, but...
The Lower Manhattan trail will be treated as a regular in-person trail if you show up at 3:15, with the pack heading out at 3:30
- The trail will be A-to-A, hares will stay with bags
- In the event that more than 25 people show up we will split the pack into two groups
- We will be taking attendance, including making sure we have contact info in case anything happens and we need to contact you following the hash (i.e. contact tracing)
- Please follow all NY State and City guidance for mandatory quarantining if you've recently been to a COVID hot spot
- Everyone must wear a mask on trail and in circle when not directly consuming your beverage
- You're encouraged to bring a second mask should your first one get sweaty/damp. Being wet is good for some things but not for virus protection!
- We're not planning to purchase beer for everyone with hash cash. Trail will most likely end at a place to easily acquire beer to carry back to the start so people can purchase their own (will confirm this one next week once location is locked down). You can bring your own beverages if you prefer.
- We won't be messing with food, but feel free to bring your own snacks for yourself.
- Socially Distanced Circle will be at 5pm and we're still figuring out logistics, but plan to at least have a video feed of circle for those that don't feel comfortable joining in person
|Drop a Pin Slip It In and Cheeky Bastard|
|🍺🤸 Hashrobics 🤸🍺|
|What a Cunt|