The RSVP deadline has passed! Due to space limitations, it may not be possible to accommodate additional hashers.
This New Year, the NAWW is celebrating in Washington Heights, with a very special Start/On In. What makes it special?
- No crowded NYE in NYC bars.
- A to A.
- No hash cash! This is a BYOB event.
- Prelube/bag drop starts at 6:00 PM (please don’t show up before 6:00 though).
- Bring your own food and booze for the evening. There are plenty of liquor and grocery stores in the neighborhood. We can suggest places if necessary.
- Start is at Casa de Lick (Salt Lick and Mr. Lick aka Ian)
- You can shower if you want; bring a towel.
What’s the catch?
Space is limited. YOU MUST RSVP to adefelice2004 at yahoo BY DECEMBER 28!
When you RSVP you will receive the exact start location.