Start: 18th Ave & McDonald Ave
On-In: Starlite Lounge
Hare: Cheeky Bastard
Scribe: Just Nicole
It was an unseasonably warm night when gathering at 18th Ave and McDonald Ave. The melting snow creating a serene brook running through the streets of Mapleton and Midwood. The scenic five miler took us over to Gravesend Park, then to 21st Ave, over to Avenue I (a mere block from the on-in), ending on Avenue J.
The down-downs awarded:
- Cheeky Bastard – Failure to Set Hotline
- Cheeky Bastard – Insufficient Checks
- Canine Fixation & Katie – Didn’t Mark a Check
- Barnacle – Making Headlights Haul the Haberdashery, TWICE!
- Dogface – Almost HIt by a Van of Hasidic Jews
- Dogface – Waded Through a Chest High Puddle in the WILDS OF BROOK-LAND
- Whoremaster – Overly Concerned About Fluffy’s Showering Habits
On-Out .. Just Nicole